Friday, November 11, 2016

Amour Spring 2015

Today we're looking at the rather gorgeous Spring collection from the brand Amour which can be found at transdesign.com.  This is a relatively inexpensive brand and has a pretty great formula and color choice here.  If you'd like to watch the review that I did on my channel, you can do so here:



The first polish in the collection is Bikini Body which is a beautiful orchid cream.  I adore this one, obviously due to my purple polish obsession.  This applies easily in two coats.  I really enjoyed it.


 Bye Winter is the next polish and another purple, this time warmer and it's equally as delicious.  Again, this applies nicely in two coats.


 Castaway is a pink crelly, this was a bit streaky at two coats, but the color is lovely.


Drinks on the Beach is another purple... I think this collection might have been made for me :)  Much more cool-toned and another great formula.


 Florida Sun is a light peachy pink and again a bit streaky at two coats but it's so pretty.


Hello July is a neon mint green and this one was so fun to wear!  So incredibly bright.  As you can see on the index finger especially, it was a tad streaky at two coats but I still enjoyed it very much.


It's Hot in the Sun is one of my favorites from the whole set!  This color is just so great and did get pretty good coverage at two coats.  Pick up one of these and a purple if you get any.


June is Here is such a funny name for this polish.  It's a rather dreary gray which I love but the name just doesn't fit at all.


Kennedy's Fav Color is an awesome hot pink cream.  Well they're all creams here aren't they :) As far as pinks go, this is one I really do like.


Let's Get Tan is another one that seemed just a little out of place here but the color is still very beautiful.  This is two coats as with the rest.


Sleep by the Waves, another strange color for Spring, but what a lovely dusty rose.  This is two coats.


Warmer Weather is a yummy dark orange sherbet shade.  This is two coats and it was just a bit streaky.

I wish this brand had continued to put out collections.  The last one they did was for Fall/Winter 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment